We're excited to have Warrior Cats Art Wiki as part of the Wikia community! There's still a lot to do, so here are some helpful tips and links to get your wiki going:
- Not sure where to begin? Stop by Founder & Admin Central and check out the Blog for tips on how to jump start your wiki and make it grow!
- Visit Community Central to make friends via chat, learn about new features and get updated on Wikia news and upcoming features on the Staff Blog.
- Take a look at our webinar series -- where you can sign up to interact with Wikia staff, as well as watch past sessions
- Be sure to check out Wiki Features to see what features you can enable on your wiki!
- Explore our forums on Founder and Admin Central to see what other wiki admins are asking.
- Lastly, visit our Help Pages to answer any specific question you may have.
All of the above links are a great place to start exploring Wikia. If you get stuck or have a question you can't find the answer to -- please contact us here. But most importantly, have fun! :)
Happy editing!-- Meighan
OMG I SNUCK ON FOR 4 MINUTES! (LUCKY) 22.214.171.124 21:33, November 21, 2011 (UTC)
Hey there! Can you give me some starting tips/info? Thanks... I'm exicted for this. Ivyheart☺ 04:44, November 23, 2011 (UTC)
^_^ Can't wait! Always loving your creativity, Spotz. Ivyheart☺ 04:50, November 23, 2011 (UTC)
Where'd Rain go, anyways? And yeah. She'd love this Wiki. Ivyheart☺ 15:10, November 23, 2011 (UTC)
Hopefully she'll come back soon! :O And for the siggie, just close your eyes, and bang your head against the wall, and see what siggie design comes to mind! Kidding. :P Ivyheart☺ 15:14, November 23, 2011 (UTC)
Hi! Sorry, I'm here, and cool! Ivyheart☺ 05:06, December 2, 2011 (UTC)
Baii! *wugglez* Ivyheart☺ 05:24, December 2, 2011 (UTC)
what's up Edit
hi spotz! can i do a page? -otterstar